Dec 10, 2008
I thought my business was important to me. I'd like to make some calls to prospect here and there, but not too consistent. I would like to place classified ads here and there and it was not too consistent. I just do things when the mood me. No wonder that I did not get anywhere. My marketing is inconsistent and I was inconsistent. Can you relate to that?

From the outside, it seems to me that I was productive, but my bank account says otherwise. I had no time or system to follow. I had no marketing plan. I was leading into the abyss of the bell was broken. Of course I wanted to make money, but never took the time to write how I was going to do it. That was then.

Now I have a plan to follow and that keeps me motivated to know how I'm planning to market my business and take it to the next level. Therefore, it does not have a plan to make a difference? You bet it is. Is the difference between giving a map of where he is buried gold and stick a finger in the wind and trying to find him.

You see until it is clear why you're even in business, what value it is on the market, and how you will make money, you're not really in the business. The majority of part-time entrepreneurs do not bother to do a business plan. That is probably one of the reasons that many of them go out of business.

A business plan tells you how you will finance your business and the way it intends to use the funds to market your business. It is the glue that holds everything together.

Not having a business plan is like a coach appears to a great game, no game plan and tell his players "just crazy." Of course, any coach would not say it to your computer, but there are still people who say to themselves about their business.

You see, the odds are against it because when you start a business, so why would stack the odds against you even more for not making a business plan?

You do not have to be formal or detailed plan to actually lower than in getting business financing. However, you want to identify their market, goals, products and an end. Most importantly you want a game plan as to how it will meet all its objectives.

You should be able to tell people what sets it apart from others of the same market. That is his unique selling proposition. Why nobody wants to do business with you? If you do not know the answer to that question, then you can have an answer as to why you are not as profitable as you thought it could be.

With its business plan, you will be able to identify your target market, thereby reducing the waste of time, money and energy after pursuing the wrong target.

Finally, when you have a business plan in place means that you are serious about your business and a hobby is not just made on the side. Send a clear message to yourself and others that have been made to the business. Get your business plan done today. For more information, see the resource box below

0 comments: